Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW WE CAN USE IT
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We will only collect the information that is necessary for its specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
· Information you provide to us or upload we may collect personal information you provide to us, like mobile phone number, email address, Yuema Account details (such as Username), data you synchronize through Facebook, information you provide to creating an account and participating in Yuema platforms.
· Device information: information related to your device. For example, IMEI number, MAC address (Android version only), device model name, device operation system, device type, system and performance information, device manufactory information, and network operator.
· Vehicle information: information related to your vehicle. For example, your Bluetooth MAC address, Serial number, Speed, Mileage, Battery information, Cruise Control, taillight settings, Energy recovery strength, Firmware version, Vehicle body temperature.
· Location information (only for specific services/functionalities): we may collect your local information when you use Yuema App. For example, we may collect your IP addresses, country code and city code.
· Log information: information related to your use of our devices. For example, we may collect network request information, standard system logs, crash information and other anonymous identifier technologies. These information will be saved in local and won’t send to us unless you request. Please note, these information will only be used for solvingproblems and we won’t save to server.
HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites.
· Communicating with you about your device, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
· Analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
· Optimizing the performance of your device.
· Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
· Providing local services without communicating with our servers.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information):
· Setting up your Yuema Account. Personal information collected when creating a Yuema Account through our mobile devices is used for creating your personal Yuema Account and profile page for the user.
· Displaying vehicle Information. Your vehicle information will be showed when device connected via Bluetooth, you can check device information through our APP, like speed, mileage, battery information, firmware version, and taillight settings.
· Providing location based services. When using Yuema app connect the vehicle, based on Android 6.0, your location access is required when you connect your device. You may turn this off at any time by going into the device settings or discontinue use of that application.
· Providing after-sales services. We may use your log information if you request for after-sales service. These information will be sent to the after-sales engineer by email. Please note, these information will only be used for solving problems and we won’t save to server.
We may use your email address, Yuema Account to provide marketing materials to you relating to goods and services of Yuema companies and our business partners. We will only so use your personal data after we obtain your prior explicit consent and involve a clear affirmative action or indication of no objection in accordance with local data protection laws, which may require separate explicit consent. You have the right to opt out of our proposed use of your personal data for direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications you may opt-out by sending email to email@example.com. We will not transfer your personal data to our business partners for use by our business partners in direct marketing.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested.
Disclosure may be made to Third Party Service Providers and affiliated companies listed in this section below. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that privacy will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. Your consent to Yuema will engage sub-processors for the processing of your personal information. You should know that when Yuema shares your personal information with a Third Party Service Provider under any circumstance described in this section, Yuema will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws. Yuema will contractually ensure compliance by any Third Party Service Providers with the privacy standards that apply to them in your home jurisdiction.
SHARING WITH OUR GROUP AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
In order to conduct business operations smoothly in providing you with the full capabilities of our products and services, we may disclose your personal information from time to time to other Yuema affiliated companies, or our third party service providers which are our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service providers, and Yuema’s representatives. Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal information on Yuema’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please contact us at privacy@Yuema.com.
SHARING WITH OUR GROUP’S ECOSYSTEM COMPANIES
Xiaomi works together with a cool group of companies, which together form the Mi Ecosystem. The Mi Ecosystem companies are independent entities, invested and incubated by Xiaomi, and are experts in their fields. Yuema may disclose your personal data to Xiaomi or other Mi Ecosystem companies so as to provide you with and improve the exciting products and services (both hardware and software) from the Mi Ecosystem. Some of these products and services will still be under Xiaomi / Mijia brands, while others may use our own brand. Yuema will take appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data during the process of sharing of information, including but not limited to the encryption of your personal data. If Yuema is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any changes in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
SHARING WITH OTHERS
Yuema may disclose your personal information without further consent when required under applicable law.
INFORMATION NOT REQUIRING CONSENT
We may share anonymized information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website, we may share them trends about the general use of our services, such as the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products or who carried out certain transactions.
For the avoidance of doubt, Yuema may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent if it is and only to the extent it is allowed explicitly under local data protection laws. Such disclosure may be brought about by the necessity to protect our rights, ensure the safety of you and other people, and comply with the requirements of the local government to facilitate the investigations of illegal activities.
YUEMA’S SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from your using of Yuema products and services and on Yuema websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
For example, when you access your Yuema Account, you can choose to use our two-step verification process for better security. When you send or receive data from your Yuema device to our servers, we make sure they are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") and other algorithms.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level. We make sure that our employees and Third Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. We have special access controls for cloud based data storage as well. All in all, we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against any unauthorized access and use.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
· You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by not disclosing your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorized by you. Whenever you log in as a Yuema Account user, particularly on somebody else's APP or device on public Internet terminals, you should always log out at the end of your session.
· Yuema cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
· Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information. If further processing is for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes according to the applicable laws, the data can be further retained by Yuema even if the further processing is incompatible with original purposes.
All the personal information on the device will be erased when you reset your device to factory default settings. You can do it via our application “factory default settings” option in settings. Beware that factory default settings can’t be undo, you should make sure that you don’t need the information any more.
ACCESSING OTHER FEATURES ON YOUR DEVICE
Our applications may need access to certain features on your device such as Wi-Fi network status. This information is used to allow the applications to run on your device and allow you to interact with the applications. At any time you may revoke your permissions by turning these off at the device level or contacting us at privacy@Yuema.com
YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION!
Yuema recognizes that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways Yuema makes available for you to choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings:
· Toggle on/off for the Location Access functions (only IOS version);
· Log in and out of the Yuema Account;
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the abovementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at privacy@Yuema.com.
ACCESS, UPDATING, CORRECTING OR ERASURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
· You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
· A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra request of the same information, we may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
· If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you are Europe Union user under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures, if the grounds apply to GDPR.
· If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request. If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
· If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
· If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request. This may be done by sending e-mail to email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
Please recognize that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Yuema products and services.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR JURISDICTION
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards. You will have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards taken by Yuema for this transfer of your personal information
We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
Yuema does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Yuema with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the minor unsubscribes from any of the applicable Yuema services.
ORDER OF PRECEDENCE
DO I HAVE TO AGREE TO ANY THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Here are third party terms and privacy policies that apply when you use these specific products:
· By using the Facebook, you are agreeing to the following terms based on your choice of service.
OUR APPROACH TO MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER GDPR
If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, Yuema will provide systematic approach to manage personal data deeply engages our people, management processes and information systems by applying a risk management methodology. According to the GDPR, for instance, (1) Yuema set up a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in charge the data protection, and the contact of DPO is firstname.lastname@example.org; (2) Yuema designate a representative (professional attorney of experience we designated) in Europe, and the contact of representative is email@example.com (3) procedure like data protection impact assessment (DPIA).
Wuyi Yuema Leisure Articles Co., Ltd
12# Hardware Main Road, Tongqin Industrial Zone, Wuyi, Zhejiang, China